Written test for the post of Research Officer (RO) and Academic Co-ordinator (AC) on 29th September 2018 - Instructions for the Candidates
The KCHR is planning to hold only a written test and not a written examination for the posts of Research Officer (RO) and Academic Co-ordinator (AC) on the forenoon and afternoon of 29/09/2018. Therefore there will not be any syllabus. It will be an extension of the interview to test the abilities of the respective candidates for the positions to which they are being considered.
- Candidates should bring the ID card and call letter in original to attend the test.
- Candidates should report 30 minutes prior to the test at the venue.
- Call letter for the test will be send to the candidates by both Email and Post. Those who haven’t received the call letter by post may download the same from the Email.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before 11.00 AM for the post of Research Officer and before 3.00 PM for the post of Academic Co-ordinator.
- The use of mobile phones or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.